I just realized that I didn't post my charity debt this month. I've got one picked -- I'm going to commit to donating to Rootstrikers -- but I can't update the chart and everything right now, because apparently, the program that I run my charts on has switched to a different plugin, and in transferring my data from one table to the other, half of my tables became corrupted. I'm sure it's not the developer's fault. Or, at least, I'm pretty sure of that, and anyway, I'm not going to fault him for reasonable errors in a program he builds in his free time.
So, I'll be trying to figure out how to fix that this weekend.