I don't know if I mentioned before, but my partner and I have been watching Glee. I am aware of the reasons Glee sucks. Today, we checked out the Glee drinking game, on DrinkiWiki, which is apparently a wiki of drinking games. Furthermore, we played it on the episode of Glee about the dangers of alcohol.
Here are some of the things we drank to:
- Someone refers to Will as "Mr. Schu"
- Sue attempts to take down the Glee Club
- Rachel sings a solo
- Rachel closes her eyes and turns her head to the side during a solo
- The Glee Club refers to Sectionals, Regionals, Nationals or Vocal Adrenaline
- Puck talks about/attempts hooking up with someone
- A dramatic moment turns into a song that no one in the halls can hear
- The Glee Club sings a song perfectly with no prior rehearsal
- Coach Bieste eats a whole chicken
- Principal Figgins pronounces something completely wrong
If you watch Glee, (and are over 21, and are at home, somewhere you can stay, or have a ride home) it's pretty fun.